As a member of Delta Holding and one of the leaders in all aspects of agricultural activities, the business policy of Delta Agrar d.o.o is based on ensuring sustainable development.
The greatest challenge of our company is to achieve high production growth rates without pollution and degradation, with the optimum balance in utilization of natural resources. In order to be able to respond to this challenge, we have established the principles of environmental management that we adhere to:
- Identification of all environmental aspects, that is, of all activities, products and services that have an impact on the environment, in order to prevent its pollution.
- Implementation of laws, regulations and standards on environmental protection, as well as definition and application of internal rules for environmental management.
- Utilization of the most suitable technologies to avoid or reduce environmental pollution.
- Development and implementation of clean technologies.
- Preservation of non-renewable resources, including energy resources by replacing them with renewable energy sources.
- Putting maximum effort in the preservation of water resources.
- Environmental Protection Policy -monitoring, measuring, reducing and preventing the discharge of pollutants in the environment, i.e. in water, land and air.
- Sustainable waste management reflected in the reduction of hazardous and other types of waste and in the development of alternatives for their re-use.
- Preserving biodiversity and respect for the natural and cultural values of protected areas.
- Developing and keeping a sense of responsibility for the environment among the employees and pointing to the potential causes of negative environmental impacts and to the rational use of resources.
Reporting on all the aspects of environmental protection of our business partners and stakeholders.