Delta Agrar officially began distributing agricultural machinery in 2006 from its unit in the town of Backi Jarak.
Our goal is to offer our partners machinery suitable for profitable production. The long-term nature and uniqueness of our approach is reflected in the following:
- We offer superior products with state-of-the-art technological solutions
- The supreme characteristics of the equipment we supply, already confirmed elsewhere, have been reaffirmed in Serbia
- Customers do not receive mere recommendations for application or use; instead, our staff is present and directly involved at the time of use
- The use of highly-productive machines and combined engines, with precise and reduced application of mineral fertilizers and pesticides, reduces soil compaction and pollution with chemicals, while at the same time cutting down the share of machinery operation and human labor per surface unit
- State-of-the-art post-sales service guarantees long and safe use of machinery
As one of the largest owners of arable land in our country, Delta Agrar is guided in its purchases of agricultural machinery by interests identical to those of any other buyer: to achieve positive economic and environmental improvements by using modern solutions.
Having this in mind, we have chosen foreign agricultural machinery manufacturers that respond to the demands of state-of-the-art agricultural production. They include in particular Landini, Kuhn, Hermes, Tim Thyregod, Faresin, AVR, Agrojet and others.